After the well received feedback to issue one we moved forward with a second issue, growing the magazine by four pages, from 30 to 34, we also welcomed Will Robinson, from I’m Not From London, on board as a regular contributor and also a monthly column from The Maze.
Featured in Issue Two
- 2010 will be the year of the Herd - We speak to Nottingham post-punk, alt-rock group The Amber Herd as they look towards the new year.
- Nottingham Goes Bizarre - We take a look at the Bizarre Fest, an alternative festival taking place at Seven in December 2010.
- Worth Walking up a Hill For - The Maze’s Steph Kirkup looks ahead to what the venue has coming up in the next month.
- Nottingham LIVE Launches - Pics and round up from the first Nottingham LIVE at Seven event featuring Scotch Egg, XPD and DAX (ft Marc Reeves & Jake Bugg) including reaction from Scotch Egg on their debut gig.
- A Day at the Hockley Hustle - I’m Not From London’s Will Robinson reports back from the Hockley Hustle event.
- Dancing in the streets – The Amber Herd give their take on playing the 2009 Hockley Hustle.
- Bluewater Open Day - A look at Sherwood Radios open day at their Ollerton base, including an interview with Kathie Smart head of the Unsigned show.
- The Central Launch night gallery – A selection of pics from the launch of The Central by Steve Rowe, featuring Nina Smith and Motormouf.
- The Death Notes – We speak to the alt-rockers
- The Central – Deborah Barry heads to the newly opened Central to catch Luxury Stranger live
- “Lady Gaga is a fan of ours” - Nathan Stone speaks to Ghosts Wear Clothes
- I’m Not From London – Will Robinson updates us with all the goings on at INFL.