After a well received first issue we moved on to Issue two in November 2009, with the page count growing four pages, from 30 to 34 and a couple of great regular contributors signing up to write for the publication – Will Robinson joined us to talk all things I’m Not From London, while Steph Kirkup at top Nottingham venue The Maze would be producing a regular column on what was coming up at the Mansfield Road bar.
Featured in Issue Two
- 2010 will be the year of the Herd – We speak to Nottingham alt-rock act The Amber Herd as they look towards a big 2010.
- Nottingham goes Bizarre – We take a look at Bizarre Fest, an alt-fest taking place at Seven in December 2010.
- Worth walking up a hill for – Steph Kirkup fills us in at what’s coming up at The Maze in the month ahead.
- Nottingham LIVE Launches – Photo’s and reaction from the first Nottingham LIVE @ Seven gig featuring Scotch Egg, XPD and DAX, with reaction from Scotch Egg on their debut gig.
- A Day at the Hockley Hustle – Will Robinson reports back from the Hockley Hustle event.
- Dancing in the streets – This months feature interviewees The Amber Herd give us their take on being a part of the Hockley Hustle.
- Bluewater Open Day – Online radio station Sherwood Radio hold an open day at their Ollerton studio.
- The Central Launch Night – Pictures from the opening night of The Central featuring Nina Smith, Motormouf and more, courtesy of SJR Photography.
- The Death Notes – We speak to alt-rockers The Death Notes.
- The Central – Deborah H Barry heads down to The Central to catch Luxury Stranger live.
- “Lady Gaga is a fan of ours” – Nathan Stone speaks to post-electronica band Ghosts Wear Clothes.
- I’m Not From London – INFL head honcho Will Robinson’s new column lets us know all the goings on from the Nottingham promoters.