There was a page rise again for issue three as we added another four pages taking us up to 38, we also expanded out from focusing solely on music with an interview with burlesque group Double Entendre, plus a new “Just Visiting” section saw us chat to bands performing in the city.
Featured in Issue Three:
New Generation Superstars – We speak to Nottingham rockers New Generation Superstars in our feature interview.
- Worth walking up a hill for – The latest happenings at The Maze courtesy of Steph Kirkup.
- Becky Syson EP Launch – We check out Becky’s EP launch at The Central, and have a chat with the singer.
- Nottingham LIVE – Photo’s from the second Nottingham LIVE @ Seven gig featuring The Amber Herd, Ghosts Wear Clothes and Scarlett’s Wake.
- Julie Butler Fundraiser – A look at the Mansfield charity event including a chat with one of the organisers, Helen Martin.
- Double Entendre – We speak to the burlesque duo
- Arcanite Reaper – We meet up with Arcanite Reaper at The Central to find out more about the highly rated young band.
- Haunted Halloween – Will Robinson tells us all about I’m Not From London’s Halloween Ghost Bus Tour of Notts.
- Teenage Casket Company – The Notts metal band talk band changes, their new single and the future.
- I’m Not From London – The latest goings on at INFL courtesy of Will Robinson.
- “We have some very dedicated fans in Nottingham” – Panic Cell talk to us as they stop off in Nottingham on their latest tour, including pics from their Rock City show.
- “London is like Rome, very Busy. Nottingham is like Florence, small but beautiful” – Italian band The Shiver are in Nottingham for a gig as part of their latest UK trip and we catch up with them at The Sal.
- The Limits Play London – Steve Rowe, of SJR Photography, heads to the capital to catch The Limits perform.
- Introducing: Louise Kim McKenna – We speak to highly rated r ‘n’ b performer.