Newark Notts resident Rosalyn Palmer has added another award to her growing public recognition as a leading author, therapist and coach. She was announced as winner of the Global Story Challenge at the Business Woman Today Forum 2019 on Sunday November 17. Rosalyn was chosen from women across the world to be the upcoming front feature story in Global Woman Magazine (the publication of Global Woman Club) to share her story and inspire other women globally.
Her story is drawn from her recently published bestselling books:
· Reset! A Blueprint for a Better Life: Published September 2018 and immediately awarded ‘Highly Commended’ in the Janey Loves Health and Wellbeing Platinum Awards 2018
· Ignite Your Life for Women: Compilation series published May 2019 and Amazon No.1 bestseller
· Ignite Your Female Leadership: published July 2019 and Amazon No.1 bestseller
This year Rosalyn has won the additional awards:
· The Coaching Development Category Winner – Janey Loves Platinum Awards
Rosalyn was runner up in
· The 2019 iLab Health Impact Awards – for the global healthcare practitioner regarded as having the greatest future potential in the world) where the judges said: ‘The reason you’ve been chosen is that you’re a health/wellbeing entrepreneur with untapped potential to bring positive impact to the world’.
Rosalyn’s storyis shared to encourage the reader to put aside any mask they may be hiding behind.
It is a journey from disconnect to reconnecting with her best and most authentic self.
It means she can comment on issues relating to:#cancer #leadership #Womeninbusiness #divorce #mentalhealth #wellbeing #menopause #reinvention #success #PR/Marketing #therapy #coaching #charity #celebrity/royalty